I never agreed with him being "hostile" towards them. I think they see that they probably won't be getting any support for a potential nuclear war, if they see that as hostile, let them have at it. Saddam may have been pretty horrible to his own people(and I think the world is a better place without him) but he was good for the Middle East as a buffer between these countries.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'm sure we would, I'm talking about if Israel were the one to strike first.
Any Iran/Israel conflict we will back Israel on, mark my words. I don't have a bit of problem with them disarming Iran of nuclear capabilities.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
why should we be so sensitive about a supposed ally?
and israel is far from the only ally we have in the middle east;
and israel will never go against the US i dont think, we gave them their nation, they owe us.
israel will be the powder keg that starts the final war on this world, im afraid.
why cant people just leave other people alone?
why do the jews have to have all of israel?
why do the palestenians have to have all of israel?
why do the muslims have to have all teh middle east to themselves?
argh i get so frustrated.
i wish the whole world was buddhists
but yeah, no matter what the situation is, sadly the US will always back israel, no matter what.
Technically Britain gave the Jews Israel.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i know stripes, i was illustrating a point
if we didnt get involved in wwII they would be speaking german
If there were any left
thats true counts i never thought of it that way
i know israel is our ally, and we should support our allies all the way, i get it.
but israel is such a hot spot, and a loose cannon, i dont understand why people get murdered in the 100s over there every day.
im now asking for some answers (yall better enjoy this, its the only time ill ever admit i dont know everything bout everything)
the jews and the palestenians want mecca, right?
so who controls what?
the gaza strip is palenstentian?
who controls most of the country?
im not being dumb or arrogant, im really asking questions.
Bookmarks